Sunday, March 8, 2015

Undergraduate Exhibition

        I really enjoyed the Undergraduate Exhibit because I thought it was really amazing to see all the hard work that the art and design students have been doing this past year and were able to show case it in this exhibit. There was a very large variety of works in all different types of mediums. I went to the exhibit a couple of times and walked around and each time I was there, I was blown away by all of the work each student had done. 
       There were several pieces that I admire such as the coffee table, I was so impressed with the craftsmanship and the concept of the table alone I thought it was a really remarkable piece. I also admired the different metal works that were on display as well, some of the pieces were very intricate and it had to take a lot of time to perfect these pieces. I really loved the camera tea diffuser, I thought it was really cool and had very nice details.
       I was able to be a part of the show this year with having three of my works selected. I felt like it was a great experience from start to finish and I really enjoyed the reception and seeing who was all involved to make the show possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment